Here are a list of my favorite products that I’ve been using and wanted to share with you guys this month! I can’t tell you enough of how much I love these products & hopefully you’ll love them too!
- Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Liquid Foundation: $56 -A highly-concentrated liquid foundation designed to deliver instant full coverage with just half a pump—no primer needed. I love this foundation so so so much because it gives my skin an airbrush look & I kid you not, it does! I’ve always switch from one foundation to another because of always trying to achieve that flawless & airbrush look & this foundation totally does that. Usually, I don’t purchase the same foundation that I’ve used before but, I am definitely going to purchase it again! Pros: Full Buildable Coverage, Flawless & Airbrush Finish, Non-Cakey, Multiple Shades, & Has Primer in the Foundation. Cons: Pricey, & Transferable -on to clothes
- Tarte Shape Tape: $27 -Shape Tape Concealer is a vegan, super-blendable formula that instantly helps brighten, smooth & give the skin a firmer, more lifted look. Best concealer out there that I’ve used so far! Gives such a nice coverage with only using a little product and it’s super-blendable. It leaves my skin always looking smooth, polish, & doesn’t cake under the eye. A must try concealer and a little goes a long way! Pros: Smooth, Full Coverage With Matte Finish, Creamy, & Easy-to-Blend Formula That Won’t Flake or Crease. Cons: Nothing, definitely worth it!
- Maybelline Eye Lash Sensational Mascara: $4.79 -Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara unfolds layer upon layer of lashes for a new full-fan effect & volumizes lashes from root to tip. I love this mascara because it really gives my lashes that voluminous look. Having Asian eyes, it can be harder to find a nice drug store mascara that can give you that extra lift -being monolid. I am not the type to spend a lot of money on a high end mascara, so this is definitely one of my faves. Pros: Price & Voluminous Lashes Cons: Nothing!
- Son & Park Beauty Water: $30 -Exfoliates with willow bark and papaya extract to help sweep away dead skin cells, revealing brighter skin tone & smoother texture . I love how this product works -not only it exfoliates my skin, but refreshes it. It truly does what it states on the product! Leaving my skin always feeling fresh & hydrated. Helps create a perfect canvas for makeup application. Pros: Hydrating, Exfoliating, Fresh Feeling, Smoother Texture, & The Smell Cons: Nothing!
- Benefits Cosmetic Hoola Bronzer: $30 -Soft bronze matte powder gives your complexion a healthy, natural looking tan. I love how this products give my skin a nice matte finish look. It doesn’t give an orangey look when it’s applied on. It give my checks, chin & forehead a nice warm tan. Perfect to wear with any occasion & season! Pro: Comes In Many Shades, Warm & Matte Finish, & Natural finish Cons: Pricey
- Nars Orgasm Blush: $30 -An award-winning, pressed powder blush that delivers healthy-looking color to flatter any skin tone. In love with how it gives me a natural glow with the slight shimmer in the product. I don’t need to apply a highlighter when using this blush! Its a 2 in 1 product & I am loving it! Pros: Bush With Shimmer, Natural, & Nice Pigmentation Cons: Pricey
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade: $21 -Waterproof, multitasking, & buildable matte pomade that stays put. This product is amazing!!! It brings youth to my brows and so much product for the price! It’s long-lasting, smudge-proof & glides easily when it’s being applied on. Pros: High Pigmentation, Smudge-Proof, Long Lasting, Can Last You A Whole Year, & Price Cons: Product Can Dry Up If It’s Left Out Open For Awhile.
- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes: $4.93 -Gently removes dirt, oil & waterproof makeup from skin. Best hand down makeup remover!!! It does not burn my eyes when taking off my makeup at night. Really does remove waterproof makeup and doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry. Pros: Price, Removes Waterproof Makeup, & No Burning Sensation To The Eyes Cons: Nothing!
- Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream: $20 -Enriched with super collagen and Baobab water to provide moisture and keep your skin hydrated for over 12 hours after application. I love waking up to a smooth and soft face in the morning because of this product! This cream absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving any greasy residue. Pros: Price, Smooth & Soft Skin, Absorbs Quickly, Light, & The Smell Cons: Nothing!